Our $10.3m injection into local economyRichmond Club's proposal for a 100-bed hotel, expected to generate up to 100 local jobs, will be a direct $10.3 million investment per year into the Hawkesbury economy, according to State Government data released yesterday.
Club members are urged to have a say at tomorrow night's (Wednesday 23/11) AGM being held at the Richmond Club at 8pm, where details of the project will be presented, along with:
* options for relocation of Active8 gym;
* creating a sports hub at Richmond Golf Club - golf and bowls;
* information on plans for the construction of a children's early intervention health and wellbeing centre (established with Learning Links Children's Charity) at the corner of Francis St and Bensons Lane;
* timeline of the $7.5million aged care extension at Hawkesbury Living in March St;
* current construction of Arcadia Entertainment, the $1.3million children's play and party centre inside the club.
#agm #haveyoursay #richmondclubagm Richmond Golf Club Wanderest Travellers Park Hawkesbury Living Hawkesbury Events#whatsonhawkesbury The Hawkesbury Gazette@richmondmemorialbowlingclub